Your G-body wish list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Ive always had a thing for "what if?" cars...generally keeping to the period correct availability. GM has always had big parts bins. I'll use my car as an example.

1979 Cutlass "what if?" specs:
-Aluminum hood, core support, bumper supports. I prefer the standard nose over the Calais. Let's paint it black.
-A sunroof is cooler now but it would be wrong not to go with the T-tops back in '79 8) .
-Buckets and console. Leather upholstery (Cadillacs, Corvettes, some others got leather). I'm thinking tan.
-Tilt, telescoping column (Corvette). Ralley Pack gauges. Power everything.
-403 Olds (from the Trans Am).
-Bosch fuel injection (from the Seville). I think tri-power would be cool, but not period correct.
-Dual exhaust (duh).
-T10 transmission (from T/A or Corvette). 5-speeds were available but not very sturdy.
-F41 suspension.
-4 piston calipers on all corners (Corvette).
-8.5" limited-slip rearend with 3.23 or 3.42 ratio (came in later Gs but was available in other platforms in '79).
-Aluminum sport wheels like the Hurst Olds in raw silver finish instead of gold. Maybe some Appliance Wiremags or 200s Daisys.
...now if I only had a spare Cutlass laying around...rebelgtp, you reading this? :lol:

That 4 door guy

Master Mechanic
Feb 4, 2010
937 Dayton, Ohio
pontiacgp said:
took you 6 days for that comeback...what happened, she wouldn't bail you out or did your gf give you an extended time out and took away your computer privileges... :rofl:
actually i kicked the b*tch out and she broke my router. but it does seem funny hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor