Z-Alt Muscle Car Oil??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathematic

Greasemonkey
Aug 19, 2009
I was doing some research on what oil to use for my first change this weekend and i came across this on another site..has anyone used this? any thoughts?

zaltindex_13-18.jpg

http://www.z-alt.com/oil.html
Data sheet..
http://www.z-alt.com/Mettle%20Plus%20AS ... ooklet.pdf

RITTER

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2007
Hillsdale, MI
I say go for it just because its in a can 8) That is pretty cool :lol:

I have never heard of it though :|

Mathematic

Greasemonkey
Aug 19, 2009
RITTER said:
I say go for it just because its in a can 8) That is pretty cool :lol:

I have never heard of it though :|
thats funny because the very first post on the other site said the same thing...only because its in a can :rofl:

seriously, would you put this in your car? it sounds and looks a lil gimmicky but i want some real options..but honestly, i might just go with Royal purple or Mobil 1..was reading about brad penn but nothing comes up for my location..

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
being in a can is cool, but if it had a spoon.....
SPOOOOONNNNNNNN!!!!!!
but seriously, moly is ok for break-in, but it is thick and can plug filters. also, the ad says it has the "perfect amount of ZDDP and detergents for pre-1975 gasoline car and truck engine..." pre-1975???? so it's good for leaded engines only? WTF?
the "test results" are useless as there are virtually no parameters listed, and there are no comparisons to other oils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor