Status
Not open for further replies.

G_Body_Enthusiast

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Feb 28, 2005
Louisville, kentucky
here's the quick and short of it:

dec 3rd i sent him a money order for 35 bucks for an air cleaner.
dec 6th he informs me he got it and it will be sent out.
dec 10th he says it finally went out and sorry for the delay.

now so far i'm ok with all this, a couple days delay isnt a big deal, i'm not exactly in a rush for the air cleaner.

dec 14th he says i should get my package in a few days...

dec 23rd....still no package.

he hasnt been on the since the 14th so i'm wondering if i got taken for 35 bucks. seems kinda stupid to take someone for 35 bucks but i've seen people rob gas stations for cigarettes so i wouldnt put it past anyone to take me even for a nickel if they had the chance.

at this point i'm not mad i'm just wondering what the deal is. i cant imagine an air cleaner taking 2 weeks to get from scranton PA to louisville KY regardless of the service used.

do i have reason for concern or am i jumping the gun?

Re: gbodydude thumbs down

If it was sent standard USPS the LONGEST is would take is 9 days even with the holiday rush. I sent TURNA some A/C lines Priority and I think it got there in 3 days. I am in St. Louis MO and he is in NY somewhere.

with the holidays I wouldn't be concerned but if he hasn't been on it seems like he's AVOIDING :blam:
that makes it concerning :wtf:

RockSS said:
with the holidays I wouldn't be concerned but if he hasn't been on it seems like he's AVOIDING :blam:
that makes it concerning :wtf:

thats what i was thinking. i still sent a PM last week asking what service he used but since he hasnt been on since the 14th he hasnt even read the PM.

i hope this is all a misunderstanding but as it looks right now i got robbed of 35 bucks. i could have bought a set of pushrods for my SBC with that money.

I would say you have reason for concern. I work in shipping and receiving, and it sholdnt take more than 5 days or so, max, regardless of the holidays. You didnt happen to get a tracking number did you?

cdg1984 said:
I would say you have reason for concern. I work in shipping and receiving, and it sholdnt take more than 5 days or so, max, regardless of the holidays. You didnt happen to get a tracking number did you?
\

sure didnt. :blam:

well i did a reverse look up of the address and i get a paul j venturi age 25-29 and a phone number...looks like i'm making a call.

I sent a busted fishing reel back to Nevada, snail mail w/DC took 2 weeks and I still haven't heard from the company about my refund but I chalk it up to the Holiday madness. If you have a phone # I would use it and see what's up. Maybe just an oversight but why not check it out I would think. It's the not knowing that gnaws at you.

looks like he was on two days ago but not surprisingly didnt send a PM to me explaining anything.

i'd like to see this person banned from the forum and if possible IP banned. it's clear they ripped me off and have no intentions on making good on it.

Ref: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=21859

Plus, if I ban the person, then they've got no way to check PM's, respond publicly, or otherwise communicate with you, except via direct e-mail....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor