gbodydude thumbs down -- resolved and locked

Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: gbodydude thumbs down

I know you can cancel money orders. I've done it before, with a Canadian postal m/o but you need the copy part.

Now if you don't have your copy or receipt, write it off. Move on. Sad yes, but I got ripped off for a LOT more than you're willing to hear about lol. Trust me. Count your lucky stars that it was only $35.

35 dollars! really?? Damn times must be tough to rip somebody off for that! Hope he steps up to the plate and makes it right. 8) You always worry when you buy something. When i either buy or sell i try to get the transaction done ASAP. The last thing i want to do is make enemies in another state.! 😀

$35 may not sound alot to some but it all depends on how much money they have. When people scam for small amounts they figure it's not worth anybody's time and effort to track them down, that's why I suggested making a complaint on them with the link I posted. The guy had probably done ti to others and if complaints are filed who knows what may come out of it

Yeah, $35.00 may not seem like that much. But considering that he ripped off others for small amounts here and there, it adds up..in his favor, of course.
I'd go to all the sites that you know he frequents, and put the word out there. I'll bet others that have dealt with this individual will come forward.
Hopefully, he'll do the right thing.

Scamming with a US Postal Money Order is a Federal offense, called Mail Fraud. A phone call to his local Postal Inspectors may change his mind.

apparently there is one person at the other forum who got ripped off also. i made a post about my experiences with this jackass. gbodydude hasnt been on that forum since the 3rd of this month.

it also appears as though the phone number to that address is "temporarily disconnected". oh boy.

His usr name on Montecarloss.com is " Gbodydude496ci", Anyways I sent him a nessage there a while back as he was selling a gauge housing.He never did get back to me. That was until 0139 today........... He advised me that he was in jail and that he lost all of his parts...So with that beig said, maybe now that he's outa the slammer he will make things right with guys that got screwed here.......... 8)

Re: Red Body Nude thumbs down

tc1959 said:
Looks like he's back, he posted some Bonneville parts for sale today. :blam:

The original post was from November; somebody bumped the thread asking about parts. He did post something about losing all his cars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor