gbodydude thumbs down -- resolved and locked

Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: gbodydude thumbs down

that's their problem, i'm out 35 bucks because of them. as i said before they've had ample time to respond if they wanted to especially since they were just on two days ago and didnt make a single post. they havent been on since dec 14th before that so i doubt they're even interested in responding to this.

theirs no way it should take that long it takes 2 weeks, 2 and a half tops to ship care packages from EL Paso,TX to Okinawa,Japan. something is up.

If this is the same guy I found this court notice in his local paper for march of 2010. It means that the deceased person died intestate and the court placed Paul Venturi as the administrator of the estate....could be he's still dealing with this and it could have gotten messy dealing with family in a situation like this...it's not a fun position to be in.....he still ought to have given some reason for the delay tho...

- Bruno Venturi Jr., also known as Bruno A. Venturi, 355 Beddoe Court, Scranton; letters of administration to Paul J. Venturi, same address.

http://thetimes-tribune.com/news/courts ... z1B1e5ikLk

Even if he is busy with pressing matters he still should take five minutes to shoot you an E-Mail..I have also seen him over on montecarloss.com and he sells there as well.......I say call him out over there too....Word of mouth goes a loooong way, just my 2 cents worth. Sorry you got hosed, at least it wasn't 135.00 8)

if he did rip you off for $35 then you might want to file a complaint .....if he has done it to you he's done it to others and although $35 doesn't seem like a great deal the fact is it's fraud and if others have made a complaint it will catch up to him eventually...

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

There's no reason why he shouldn't have responded, or reassured you that the part will arrive.. but due to certain circumstances...whatever.. I generally make it a habit of sending a buyer the tracking #, shipper, etc. to calm any anxieties that a buyer may have. But that's me.
Yeah, I would give this guy a call. I wonder how many other people he's left hangin'.
I agree with Joe. Check over at the Monte Carlo SS forum...and maybe confront him over there.
Again, there's no reason why he doesn't send the parts in a timely fashion...unless he's dead.

JBreu said:
Even if he is busy with pressing matters he still should take five minutes to shoot you an E-Mail..I have also seen him over on montecarloss.com and he sells there as well.......I say call him out over there too....Word of mouth goes a loooong way, just my 2 cents worth. Sorry you got hosed, at least it wasn't 135.00 8)

i'm glad it's only 35 bucks but for someone like me wrenching on a budget that 35 bucks is everything. what name does he use over there? i plan on calling him out over there and any where else till i get this resolved.

pontiacgp said:
If this is the same guy I found this court notice in his local paper for march of 2010. It means that the deceased person died intestate and the court placed Paul Venturi as the administrator of the estate....could be he's still dealing with this and it could have gotten messy dealing with family in a situation like this...it's not a fun position to be in.....he still ought to have given some reason for the delay tho...

- Bruno Venturi Jr., also known as Bruno A. Venturi, 355 Beddoe Court, Scranton; letters of administration to Paul J. Venturi, same address.

http://thetimes-tribune.com/news/courts ... z1B1e5ikLk

no the name i was given was jerry tucker same address and all though. so i doubt it's bruno. in fact my opinion is it is paul venturi or someone he knows since i looked the address up to get the phone number and paul's name came up. so unless he rented the house out to a jerry tucker and jerry just up and vanished like a fart in the wind i'd say paul venturi has a good idea where my money is.

This is why I don't like sending money orders. At least had it been paypal you could have filed a dispute.

Looks like he frequented the site at 217 posts. Hopefully he'll respond and make it right with you.

G_Body_Enthusiast said:
JBreu said:

i'm glad it's only 35 bucks but for someone like me wrenching on a budget that 35 bucks is everything. what name does he use over there? i plan on calling him out over there and any where else till i get this resolved.
His name is the same there as well " G Bodydude"..I myself have sent him a few PM's and got no response..Glad all they were was just PM's............ 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor