lets see some aftermaket gauges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutty1

Master Mechanic
Nov 29, 2008
metro detroit
just wanting to see some after market gauges need to put some in mine such as speedo,RPM , volts, battery ect. my speedo bounces like crazey it's trying to do circles

IMAG0244.jpg

I know, I know this is where I start gettin crap about the quality of my door seals and lack of a tach. Well, to update you I've got a 5" tach to match my pillar, white face gauge, and heater control overlays that match my other gauges almost perfect. I just haven't put them in yet. And I still gotta get a SS cluster to put it all together with. I've been slacken.

gauges

this is my set-up and as you can tell i did it myself :shock: ....jesse
100_0421.jpg
[/img]

nothing to fancy, just my oil and temp gauges on some aluminum under the radio, and i know i know, the monster tach is a bit too much and i'm not to sure about the placement anymore. i haven't driven my car in a year and some months but once I get it running agian i may move it or take it out

gauges.jpg

gauge face plate

where you guys getting the face plate for the aftermaket gauges,you make them your self? face plate meaning where the gauges set into the cluster

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor