'86 Cutlass Supreme build thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

86_cutlass

Apprentice
Mar 29, 2009
West Springfield, MA
Here is my 1986 Olds Cutlass Supreme Brougham that i bought for $1000 many have probably seen it on here before but this is my build thread.

100_1575.jpg

100_1574.jpg

Most rust on the car (will change trunk lid)
100_1578.jpg

Kind of tired 307 (will wake it up a little)
100_1577.jpg

Minion1186

G-Body Guru
Apr 12, 2009
good choice of air cleaner,but dont forget to seal off that vaccum line by the radiator hose or its no power gain at all!

413Cutlass

Apprentice
Feb 23, 2009
Western, Ma
Not be creepy, but is that Hanover street? I only ask cuz my grandma lived on that street in Westside, and I more or less grew up there and the houses and stuff look familiar.

drunk mark

n00b
Apr 15, 2009
Cleveland Ohio
really I'm not trying to be an a$$ but what's up with all the litter in the background. never been to Mass houses look decent but I couldn't live with the litter. hell 95% of Cleveland is cleaner than that and our motto is "Our river may catch on fire but at least we arn't Detroit" My family is from the Bottoms of C-bus so not really doggin it "I know where I came from" but I figured with how liberal Mass is it would be cleaner

Nice Cutty FTP

86_cutlass

Apprentice
Mar 29, 2009
West Springfield, MA
it is not hanover street it is elmdale (a lot of streets in westside look alike) and all the trash is because its a crappy street a lot of a-holes live on it and stuff and i could care less either way they dont mess with cars so i am not too worried. and yeah i blocked off the only vacuum line because when i first installed the cleaner my car stalled out after 3 seconds

Larryg

Greasemonkey
Jun 6, 2008
western Mass
I think if you look up and down the street you dont see much litter except right next to where he must've cleaned out the car. I noticed right away too because you dont usually see it in car pics.

I live in Holyoke which is one town over and we have plenty of litter in some areas. I've seen women throw kids' diapers out the window. Hell, every once in a while they throw the kid out as well. Yep, we're liberal. Plenty of welfare for everyone. We lead the state in teen pregnancies, STD's and heroin use, not to mention the lowest high school graduation rates. Yet less than 90 years ago Holyoke had the most millionaires per capita than any other city in America. Not bad for 90 years work eh? :roll:

Oh, and you know what truckers call Cleveland? "The dirty" .

By the way, nice Cutty!

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Sounds like Liberalism at it's finest! :lol:

86_cutlass

Apprentice
Mar 29, 2009
West Springfield, MA
well was driving around today between school and stuff and the car wanted to and did stall a lot at points i could barely move 2 feet. so i stop at advanced where my buddies work and we figured out it should resolve by going back to stock air cleaner. I did the car runs 10x better, but driving over to chicopee i stalled twice and every time i come to a stop the oil/ choke light comes on. What is this for? i bought a whole tune-up kit but its too late in the day to do it and i need to do valve cover gaskets cause oil leaks onto the exhaust. But why all of a sudden that i put on a different air cleaner does it run horribly

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor