Body mounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

455cutlass

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 26, 2008
nl canada
Anybody know where you can buy body mounts for G bodies other than the expensive energy suspension ones?Can't get them at the dealer because the car is too old.

79LT1Monte

Apprentice
Nov 25, 2007
Moscow Mills, Missouri
I would imagine you could come across hockey pucks real easy due to your location :lol: We use them for body lifts on some of our trucks.

dan2286

Royal Smart Person
Mar 25, 2008
Cleveland, Ohio
I dont think they sell them at parts stores anymore but I do see them on ebay every once and a while.

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
x2 on Ebay, or maybe check honestcharlies or mikesmontes they might be able to point you in some direction

dan2286

Royal Smart Person
Mar 25, 2008
Cleveland, Ohio
I just looked on Gbodyparts.com and they have them. The bad news is that they are $295.00, the poly ones are only $170.00.

82cutty

Greasemonkey
Aug 3, 2008
I just installed body mounts on my 82 Cutlass. I got them thru Summit racing. They have 2 kits for G Bodies, 1 from Energy Suspension for 135.00 and 1 from Prothane for 100.00. I bet you can call Summit or ES and get the bolts thru them, I had to get a few bolts from the local hardware store.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor