anti freeze leak HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ollin414

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 2, 2014
I appreciate the help from this community all is still new to me as this is my first cutlass supreme. Got along way to go and patience i will have time this weekend to work on the car

ollin414

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 2, 2014
Well i got my heater core replaced all was good yesterday when i got it, but today after driving it something was wrong. After i turned off the ignition There was a noise coming from the heater core i believe it was, sounded like a motor was still on the only way i got it to stop was by disconnecting the car battery. Also i had my windshield wipers on full blast as it was raining in the morning but they came to they're resting point when i turned them off. Any idea of what it can be? I do have a warranty from the mechanic shop that replaced it. Also i wont have time to fix it till Friday and this is really buggen me seems like one problem is fixed and another one starts

88hurstolds

Royal Smart Person
Jun 24, 2008
Stupid question but was your blower motor on? (i.e. fan switch on the heater controls)
It could also be your power antenna, they've been known to run constantly when the nylon cable breaks.
You will need to disconnect the cable by the heater box on the fender.

ollin414

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 2, 2014
Will check when i get home im currently at work thanks for the input

ollin414

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 2, 2014
88hurstolds said:
Stupid question but was your blower motor on? (i.e. fan switch on the heater controls)
It could also be your power antenna, they've been known to run constantly when the nylon cable breaks.
You will need to disconnect the cable by the heater box on the fender.

you were right it was my antenna thanks again man got it fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor