Attn Florida members:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Well, if you live in an area with an LKQ U Pull it, there is a 50% off sale this weekend in honor of Memorial Day. A far better place to shop than, say Bed Bath and Beyond! I have already done a little scouting and think it will be worth my while to go. What I found is my secret until I pull what I wanted...

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
I don't remember seeing one, but they are always out there as they are the same as any other 3 speed crossmember.

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
I got most of what I wanted at the Clearwater location, so I will post what I saw. There is a Buick 350 sitting in a 1972 Skylark someone may want for a swap, several old Cadillac 472's and 500's, a nice 87 or 88 MCLS with a console in it, but missing a few pieces. The dark blue plastics were pretty nice, though. There was also a 82 MCSS clone with a 350/TH700 in it, a few Cutlass Broughams and Regals, etc.

I pulled one quarter plastic, the armrests, and the seatbelt pivot covers off the MCLS for my Cutlass as they were almost perfect, and an aluminum radiator off a 86 IROC-Z Camaro with a TPI 305 in it. The TPI was complete except that someone took the throttle body. I also saw several 4th gen F bodies with rear discs on them, and was tempted to salvage a set for myself ( may go back tomorrow and do just that!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor