Trezzy98

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 29, 2012
What is a "GP" lol i feel slow now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trezzy98

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 29, 2012
Thats what i was thinking but had to make sure but where could i get a console from because our junkyard out here they dont have anything that new

darbysan

Master Mechanic
Apr 3, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
Trezzy98 said:
Thats what i was thinking but had to make sure but where could i get a console from because our junkyard out here they dont have anything that new

Ebay is a great source. Got mine for less than $50, including the shifter ( Got lucky!) You can also try car-parts.com, but they are usually more expensive.

Trezzy98

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 29, 2012
A friend of mine told me car parts dot come also but i will check that when i get home as well

darbysan

Master Mechanic
Apr 3, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
FYI, car-parts.com is just a web site that associates most of the wrecking yards. They can post what they have on the site, and it makes it easier to locate parts. I have found them to be "negotiable" a little. Sometimes the prices are high compared to Ebay, but if you can find something local it sometimes makes it worth it.

Trezzy98

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 29, 2012
Oh ok i kinda figured that from before

jetsetw31

G-Body Guru
Sep 9, 2010
Petersburg, VA
I'm in love with that wood console Peter. And darbysan was that Blazer console from a 2 door or 4 door?
T

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor