Hurst1979Olds's Build(t) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minion1186

G-Body Guru
Apr 12, 2009
I noticed you said you went to UNOH, I am seriously considering going there for the high performance/machinist class, any thoughts on the classes/college itself?

hurst1979olds

G-Body Guru
Feb 19, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Minion1186 said:
I noticed you said you went to UNOH, I am seriously considering going there for the high performance/machinist class, any thoughts on the classes/college itself?
Its a great school. I graduated march 2007, in high performance. It's the best school for that field. And you get associates degree and not just a diploma. I'd do it all over again in a heart beat. Plus I bored and honed and did all the machine to my engine myself. You won't be let down. There's another guy on here and yes currently going their. A lot has changed since I left but its all for the good.

High Roller

Greasemonkey
Aug 25, 2009
Cowtown USA, MN
great build!

hurst1979olds

G-Body Guru
Feb 19, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Burnhard said:
Nice build, how much do you have into the engine?
I'm not sure if I even want to know. Havent added up receipts.

Rocket

Greasemonkey
Oct 18, 2011
Reserve Mines, NS
hurst1979olds said:
Burnhard said:
Nice build, how much do you have into the engine?
I'm not sure if I even want to know. Havent added up receipts.

Don't do it unless you want to make yourself sick LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor