IROC Wagon Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I'm liking what you've accomplished so far. I wish I could have pulled the body and done it right, but just don't have the space...and the youth factor anymore. :? I've been doing it piece meal as well.
Your wagon is going to be one sweet driver...love the color, too. Keep up the good work.
Oh, and thanks for posting pics of your progress. I'd like to see a pic of how your rear bumper came out with the license plate pocket.

BTW, the F-body console looks huge. It's probably because the interior is out..

jmt455

Master Mechanic
Jun 26, 2011
SE Michigan
Excellent work!
Can't wait to see your progress on this one.

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
The car looks great so far. I really like the firewall painted to the body color. Thats a very nice detail. Cant wait to see more pictures !

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
Nice wagon! I picked up my el camino from your neck of the woods I'll be up that way after the holidays to finish up some work for a friend. Hopefully I can check the wagon out at one of the local cruise nights when you get her back on the road. Keep up the good work

sleepycutlasscruzer

Greasemonkey
Oct 9, 2011
detriot
welcome and i cant wait to see more. nice looking frame detailing. keep up the good work

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Looks good man. Can't wait to see some more pics. I know I love me some wagons :D

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
liquidh8 said:
Looks good man. Can't wait to see some more pics. I know I love me some wagons :D

Can I get an Amen, brother!

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
wow i jus noticed who u are lol.. man thats one bad wagon no wonder u been on a hunt for those certain parts... keep up the good work and open a photobuvcket account and copy and paste the IMG codes

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Ribbedroof said:
liquidh8 said:

Can I get an Amen, brother!
Amen, Brother... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor