IROC Wagon Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

CutlassJ

Greasemonkey
Oct 30, 2008
Northwest Suburbs IL
Sounds really cool. Can't wait to see a finished pic of it. T-top 2 door wagon would have been cool.

Bowiemontecarlo86

G-Body Guru
Dec 17, 2011
Tampa fl.
Cool wagon bro nice work indeed.

lildhix

Master Mechanic
Jan 9, 2011
niice

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
CutlassJ said:
Sounds really cool. Can't wait to see a finished pic of it. T-top 2 door wagon would have been cool.

Saw apontiac wagon done that way once...didn't really care for it...could have been the 80s paint, though

19cutlass79

Greasemonkey
Mar 7, 2010
Saw apontiac wagon done that way once...didn't really care for it...could have been the 80s paint, though

yeah I seen 80's paint jobs really **** a car up at some show's out here, especially if they went with some of those pastel, hot colors that was big then, and especially the 80's graphics I better stop now making myself throw up in my mouth :puke: lol

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
mikester said:
Hey !!! Any updates on this wagon yet ??

Yeah, some updates would be cool. What about some updates on your wagon, Mich?
I can't believe all the elusive wagon owners who sign up on this forum and drop out of sight never to be heard from again.

C'mon guys...let's hear from you. let us know what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor