Looking for 18 inch Wheels for My El Camino

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwolf15241

Greasemonkey
Jan 24, 2013
It's time to work on my El Camino. I 'm Looking for Wheels for My El Camino. I want to run 18x8, 18 x9.5. posted is the style I'm looking for!!

I will not use wheel spacers, any suggestions

I plan to use a Ford 9inch in the rear.
and a 2006 LS2 6 speed under the hood

Attachments

• TSW wheels.jpg
    TSW wheels.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 3,382

84cutlassjuggalo

G-Body Guru
Jun 25, 2010
Morell PEI Canada
fast wheels have some awesome ones for a low cost

bigblockfrank

Greasemonkey
Mar 24, 2009
mt.vernon, ky
i have 18x9 on rear i have a 5.25 backspace i had to use a 9 mm adapter. i would try to stay around 4-4.25 rear and 4.5 up front. the rear still may rub outer rear lip. heres a site to compare different size tires and wheels. i used it , i would have to say its a good guide to go by. http://www.rimsntires.com/specs.jsp a adapter is a little different than a spacer, heres a web site i bought my hub and wheel centric adapter. they center there self over the axle hub, and then the wheel center it self for tight fit over the adapter. i had to use extended wheel studs. here the site http://www.motorsport-tech.com/wheel_adapters.html . use a 1980s s10 2wd.

MrHernandez

G-Body Guru
May 25, 2009
Jackson,TN
Type Hurst Wheels in ebay search, theres a nice set, seller is out of elburn, il I believe, free shipping too. Have them in black and in gold also

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor