macco paint job

Status
Not open for further replies.

FirstClass 383

Master Mechanic
Feb 8, 2013
wow most macco shops i have seen do crap for work but then again most of them around here hire guys that don't care about any thing but there pay ck, glad to here there are some GOOD people still out there, good looking pic your tries could use a little darkening would make the pic look alot cleaner, loven the cutty any ways

nsharma

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 13, 2014
About 30 years ago I had Earl Scheib paint my Toyota Corolla (first car) for $100. Well being young and naive I didn't know what to expect. When I got it back they had painted right over the pinstripe, body side mouldings and even the dealership sticker on the rear trunk. I truly got what I paid for and nothing more, lol. Needless to say it was my first and last car I had Earl Scheib paint for me. I think they're out of business now.

Nov 4, 2012
nsharma said:
About 30 years ago I had Earl Scheib paint my Toyota Corolla (first car) for $100. Well being young and naive I didn't know what to expect. When I got it back they had painted right over the pinstripe, body side mouldings and even the dealership sticker on the rear trunk. I truly got what I paid for and nothing more, lol. Needless to say it was my first and last car I had Earl Scheib paint for me. I think they're out of business now.

There are still some independantly owned Earl Scheibs around, although the chain did go out of business. There is one around me that is pretty reputable. Some are still budget shops and some are grade-A body shops that just use the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor