W-30 Styled hood

Status
Not open for further replies.
ricks86442 said:
i like that : ) i would but the scoops as a bolt on even....
They will bolt down when finished.

WyoKid

Greasemonkey
Jan 24, 2013
Lookin good. they definitely looks better than the original w-27 hood(w-30 which ever it is)

i still havent made any progress on mine. hopefully i will get some serious progress done with in the next year. i just got a really nice job starting july 14 full time.

WyoKid said:
Lookin good. they definitely looks better than the original w-27 hood(w-30 which ever it is)

i still havent made any progress on mine. hopefully i will get some serious progress done with in the next year. i just got a really nice job starting july 14 full time.
Congrats, where you going to work? Local to home?
These scoops are killing me. They have completely halted my restoration.

Intragration

Master Mechanic
Feb 4, 2012
Chicago
xitabl442 said:
WyoKid said:

Well they look fantastic, can't wait to see them painted and on the car.

WyoKid

Greasemonkey
Jan 24, 2013

Hunter Truck Sales. Its in Wheeling WV. Second shift service writer. I will finally be able to earn some money to put into the cutlass.(more importantly hopefully start living an not surviving day by day) It would be nice to be able to have found a job back home though that would have paid as good. but Hunters is helping me find a place and move and all of the benefits and pay are just to good compare to all the other places i was looking in to.

WyoKid

Greasemonkey
Jan 24, 2013
car is finally out of the weather now though.

Attachments

• downsized950606140907.jpg
    downsized950606140907.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 328
  • downsized_0606140948.jpg
    downsized_0606140948.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 343
WyoKid said:

Hunter Truck Sales. Its in Wheeling WV. Second shift service writer. I will finally be able to earn some money to put into the cutlass.(more importantly hopefully start living an not surviving day by day) It would be nice to be able to have found a job back home though that would have paid as good. but Hunters is helping me find a place and move and all of the benefits and pay are just to good compare to all the other places i was looking in to.
Give me a shout if you still want to stop over before you move away.

Intragration said:
xitabl442 said:
WyoKid said:

Well they look fantastic, can't wait to see them painted and on the car.
I am going to paint these black and set them on a freinds car for pics. I found a place near me that can build a mold and repop them for me, so I may have some for sale later on this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor