What's it worth??? [pics]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsobieski

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 27, 2012
Evan's 85 said:
The odd thing is that every one on here always says there so plentiful still yet everywhere..that's honestly not the case around here..They have nearly all been scraped or used for a race car! any parts that I find are in junkyards that have been there for years or simply just someone that is willing to sell parts to me before they scrap one out. theres only two or three junkyards that still have them and havent already scraped them within 70 miles of my house.

I seen you were from cincy, which is not too far off..Your situation might be the same as here ?

With that said, I'd say 2,500 to 3k is ok.

I hardly ever see gbodies around here. It's a real shame there's not more love for these cars.

kingsobieski

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 27, 2012
Welp, here's the new ride.

camaro1.jpg

camaro2.jpg

It's a snug fit.

camaro3.jpg

Like a boss.

camaro4.jpg

FUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu............................ :x the Valdeez has arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor