1978 Malibu Project, 4th times a charm

Wraith

Royal Smart Person
Jan 13, 2013
DFW, TX
Want a quick way to lose $1K? Order an ATI super damper, Holley turbo manifold, Scott Rod Fab AC block off plate and LS lifters, that'll do it. (y) Now to order some sheet metal to build my own AC box......

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Wraith

Royal Smart Person
Jan 13, 2013
DFW, TX
All buttoned up and ready to drop back in for turbo fitment

If you need stainless exhaust manifold studs a set from Amazon for a V10 Ford are cheap

So much room for activities

Even should be able to use the inner fenders with some shielding

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
All buttoned up and ready to drop back in for turbo fitment

If you need stainless exhaust manifold studs a set from Amazon for a V10 Ford are cheap

So much room for activities

Even should be able to use the inner fenders with some shielding

Blast from the past!

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
Nice logs :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2 users

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Good to see you again!

• Agree

Wraith

Royal Smart Person
Jan 13, 2013
DFW, TX
Unfortunately the AN fitting on the timing cover will not work as I plan to keep AC and it points right at the AC compressor mount if I use the stock on, may have to mod the mount or create a new one, I'll find out when I pull it off to install a new Melling oil pump I also picked up.

I had a brand new large AC condenser and picked up a radiator from Summit Racing. Made some mounts for the condenser and welded them on so it's a bolt on affair, couple rubber isolators for the radiator on the bottom and it's good. Top will get a mount/holder fabbed after everything is located to close out the top.

Now I have to cram this in there.

Should be enough room, maybe

Have to build the mounts to make this work

Needed a crossbar for the top mount and some brackets and a quick dig through the parts stash I have some poly handlebar mounts for a Harley that just happen to fit over the mounting bungs on the Intercooler. Cut, heat, beat, and drill, add some Nutserts to the tubing and voila!

Reactions: 6 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Welcome back man, good to see you still plugging away on the ‘bu!

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Okay, just seeing this. Reviewing the last two pages, will do the rest when I'm home, I have some questions/comments. You're my hero with the core support. I'm looking to do the exact same thing this winter - did you buy that or fabricate it? Is it 1" DOM?

What turbo? Looks smallish. Turbo's are like vacation time - when your boss asks if you'd like an extra week of paid vacation this year, the answer is defined by more is better - same applies to turbo's. Hehe.

I'm sure I'll have some more after reviewing the first 20 some pages. Glad to see you getting back to it.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor