The tint definitely pops...good ish broseph

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
lg1200 said:
say it with me....C-R-A-G-A-R-S.... :D

The tint definitely pops...good ish broseph

Thanks Kris, Thanks Mel....shes running good....tint still has some little spots here and there, if they dont go away in a week or so, taking her back, needs to be done right... :wink:

LG1200= hahahaha i know i know...cragars would be nice if i wasent living in cali....Cali boys need to roll big rims....

But what i am going to do, is roll with the irocs for a cpl months, then sell them, save the tires and get my american racing wheels that i really wanted to put on in the first place, i just got a good deal on the irocs at the time...lol...plus my wife wont roll with me untill i change my irocs...she approved the AR wheels..but the AR wheels will be 22" as well....but i think will give it that muscle car look, instead of gangster look.. :rofl: :rofl:

Attachments

• American-Racing-AR104-Torq-Thrust-ST-Magnesium-Gray-with-Machined-Lip-12110.jpg
    American-Racing-AR104-Torq-Thrust-ST-Magnesium-Gray-with-Machined-Lip-12110.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 839

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
22Clean said:
Or what you could do is paint the iroc rims black... because i love how those sit under there

Thanks Dave, i know i know.. :wink:

22clean, thats a very good idea...just might look into that.or maybe the gray of the AR wheels...thanks :mrgreen:

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
Sold sold sold IROCS gone!!! Sold $1000 Cash Money!!

After my vegas trip first week of august, goin to Pomona or Long Beach swapmeet to get my American Racing wheels...

Probley wont be posting updates till i have wheels and tires on malibu... And maybe back from body shop..so see u guys in a couple weeks.. :)

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
I know i know i said no updates till i get my wheels, but man i couldnt !!

Installing my Gilmer Pulley Set... No more belt tearing when i punch da gas...hahahaha...also has that supercharge whistle to it... Hahahaha people are going to think i have a supercharged Bu!! :rofl:

My powder coated pulleys were just getting to dusty and looks like alot of cleaning down the road.. Also looking for an aluminum 2 groove power steering pulley to match the gilmer...

6106fda0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor