Not open for further replies.

Lue

G-Body Guru
Nov 29, 2007
Los Angeles, california

pappa_wolf

Apprentice
Apr 4, 2010
It turns out, that he lives in the other end of the country!
so i`ll wait a while before i visit, but if i understand him right, its about 1000 hours!

pappa_wolf

Apprentice
Apr 4, 2010
Due to health issues, I have been forced to either sell, or junk Ugly! both were not an option!
So I took my son in law, for a drive, and gave him the keys! I`d rather se him sharpen his teeth, on her, than drive a pocket rocket!
My daughter Gave me her 1982 olds cutlass, in exchange for the 350 cui, sitting in my garage!
So I have a driver, that does not need a lot of work, in a couple of years, gives me time to recover properly! hehe

Kenneth (my son in law) is wery enthustiastic, about Ugly, he`s a real nOOb, when it comes to cars! so teaching him everything I know, will be fun.
in a few years, my two younger boys, will be old enough to start learning about engine rebuilt, trannys, and all the other fun stuff!

My daughter also sold her 76 K5, in order to buy a dayli driver! (she ended up with a 1980 skylark!)
No rice on this farm! hehe

Now the winter is coming, and there`s no room inside for the cars, so I`m beginning to wonder, if I shouldnt find me a nice farm, with a BIG barn.
could be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor