1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

Dave V said:
well u might lose a little but in reality you should lose none if the seal is good. your speedo might just need to be lubed up but if not maybe its time to do the aftermarket cluster deal....where you can put the tach and speedo in withe fuel etc....

Ya that's what I was think..keep the same cluster and just get a gauge panel and cut holes..I think I will just change the cable first then go from there...but do I get a th350 cable ...before I had the stock trans..

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal

Dave V said:
Get a stock cable the gear in the trans is what dictates the speedo. It will be all good
Ok thanks

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona

As dave stated you shouldn't loose any fluid when removing the cable, should be an easy project to tackle. The link to what im guessing are gauges isnt up any more. post some pics if you picked them up

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal

melman109 said:
As dave stated you shouldn't loose any fluid when removing the cable, should be an easy project to tackle. The link to what im guessing are gauges isnt up any more. post some pics if you picked them up

Ok will do...think I will just do the speed/tach/fuel gauge...speed to left tach on right and fuel in middle since I have the others down below dash..Thanks might get it done this weekend..hope it works

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal

Dave V said:
saint i got my old noah car cover and its now yours saw your post in the car cover thread and ill bring it with me sunday...

Kool thanks alot Dave...I PM you. :wink:

youngdeezy

G-Body Guru
Jan 4, 2007
cali

Big Homie I have to agree with the other guys your ride is so much better in person than what the pics show. In the future were going to need a professional photo shoot so everyone can truly see all the detail the 80z crew puts into our rides.

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal

youngdeezy said:
Big Homie I have to agree with the other guys your ride is so much better in person than what the pics show. In the future were going to need a professional photo shoot so everyone can truly see all the detail the 80z crew puts into our rides.

Dayummmmm Deezy in da house!!! once again brah its real good to hear from you!...And a photo shoot of all the 80zbabiez ride would be super sweet...maybe even a poster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor