1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

LSCustoms said:
Dave V said:
see i think the opposite i like the color break up and i think honestly saints engine bay is cleaner than mine.....and warrens i know will be cleaner than mine but i thank your for the nice comments skip....saint when your ready to put in work on that rear let me know im down to help u.

color break up is cool, just would thought it would be easier to do chrome than to match the orange on the outside of the car...

i got ya makes sense...

Dave V said:
LSCustoms said:
Dave V said:
see i think the opposite i like the color break up and i think honestly saints engine bay is cleaner than mine.....and warrens i know will be cleaner than mine but i thank your for the nice comments skip....saint when your ready to put in work on that rear let me know im down to help u.

color break up is cool, just would thought it would be easier to do chrome than to match the orange on the outside of the car...

i got ya makes sense...

Might hit the yards this weekend and find some brackets....i can get them ready for chrome...just might take it slow...thanks guys

CADILLAC MOANE said:
thats a nice *ss Elco...

Hey, thanks for taking the time to ck my thread out....thanks for the nice comment....stay tuned.. :mrgreen:

What's up fellas?? :D

So today was a good day...got out of work early and hit up the big dogg "Ace tha Repp" and Ohhhhhh yea got me some gears!!!

Man I don't know what I was waiting for!!!! It feels so good...u can of course feel a better take off, and the burning rubber feels good...I was at the stop light and when it turned green I punched it and hear a hole lot of tires spinning and smoke in the air!!!! Good feeling..

So alot of peeps were telling me to get certain gears...I went with 3.73gears since I'm a street type of guy, don't really care for freeways and if I do get on freeway I know gas will suck and will be at sort of high Rpms, it's all good tho, like I said I don't drive fad and very rare I hop on freeways, so what's done is done and I'm happy...

Ace got all u need to put in those posi and gear units, he made look so easy...did it in 2 hrs for $230 and once again I'm loving it it it it it it it it it!!!! So happy!!!! :mrgreen:

ffe03fcd.jpg

6d2aabe3.jpg

9f75cf58.jpg

saint for what your drive i agree you made the right choice and if you ever get an overdrive trans you will be very happy.....im glad you got it done and for a good deal too. when your rear is ready for the next step (bushings control arms) just hit me up i got your back.....enjoy no dont wear all the rubber off them tires cause that gets expensive....

Dave V said:
saint for what your drive i agree you made the right choice and if you ever get an overdrive trans you will be very happy.....im glad you got it done and for a good deal too. when your rear is ready for the next step (bushings control arms) just hit me up i got your back.....enjoy no dont wear all the rubber off them tires cause that gets expensive....

Dave,

I will for sure hit u up when ready for upper and lower ...thanks for the comments...I'm all happy..but later down the line will get her that overdrive transmission....but thanks for checking in :mrgreen:

What's up family... So had the day off and hit the junk yard...after this posi and fears I knew I needed a rear sway bar...and since the homie Skip Foose mention to me that I should of chromed my fender to core support brakets I got a set of those too...took them to the chrome guy...$20 each $40 total picking up tomorrow...got my hustle game back, way dry for a bit but back in action!!! Might go get my upper and lower rear arms....we will see...stay posted!!!

Big Saint and I'm out for know.... :mrgreen:

d3e8249b.jpg

Sweeeet!!! Bout dang time bruh bruh! LOL! Oh I feel sorry for the skinny tires on there bruh! LOL! Keep in mind that its still a 7.5. Dont go too crazy. But its gonna be hard not too i know :wink: Congrats. The El is lookin sweet!

Elco Warren 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor