1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

HERES SOME MORE PICS....ENJOY..

Attachments

• 1001001625a.jpg
    1001001625a.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 1,606
  • 1001001625.jpg
    1001001625.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 1,618
  • 1001001622.jpg
    1001001622.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 1,592

still working on the interior, and planing on doing my own speaker box...im enjoying every moment working on my elko...keeep up the good work guys..post your pics...

Attachments

• 1001001750a.jpg
    1001001750a.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 1,590
  • 1105101133.jpg
    1105101133.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 1,405
  • 1014101522.jpg
    1014101522.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 1,431

Thanks for all the good comments and for the support...

thanks elko warren..

Big Saint

damm bro that's one nice elco you got there! What size rocs are those?? I'm a big fan of rocs but then again I'm a bigger fan of lowerd or dropped elks!!

bash3r said:
damm bro that's one nice elco you got there! What size rocs are those?? I'm a big fan of rocs but then again I'm a bigger fan of lowerd or dropped elks!!

Thanks for the comment...they were 17inch irocs and they were like dummies for me...the chrome was chipping, has cracks...just had them on there so that it can look chill untill i get my 22inch irocs...

Big Saint..

tc1959 said:
This is for L.A.X-Rated Enjoy 8)

KNOW THATS LOOKING FRESH!!!! DAYUM....

I read somewhere you where askin about highs for your sounds. Im a huuuge Infinity fan bruh. My SS has a single JL 13w7 sub with Infinity 6x9 and 4" out back. 3" in dash and some perfects (6.5) for the front stage. The El will have the same setup. That 13w7 aint no punk!! My infinity's play so loud and clear that you can smell the dudes breath comin thru em. LOL! The el will have 3" 2 ways in the dash, Perfect 6.1 components in the doors,, and some 693.1 6x9's in the rear. I had all JL audio at first cuz I got a sweet deal on em. Sold em and went back with Infinity. Jusr my preference I guess. Best thing to do is to get a few tracks together that have songs with a lot of mid/ highs and midbass. Hit your local shop up and give em a test run. Get the product numbers on the set up you like and then hit ebay up. LOL! The local shops would trip cuz I'd have everything from Madonna to mozart when I was checkin components out. A good testing song for me was Ice T "Wreckless". So much music and different sounds put those lil speakers to the test.. Just got back from kickin it with Chris (Kuruption). The Elco swung out there and back with no probs. Just that ticking of the rockers. May be out of adjustment.....

Just take your time on deciding what suits your ears best. My JL components sounded really clean and clear. I just love Infinity I guess. LOL! Hit up Pollo's youtube page. You can hear how clean his JL's sound...

Elco Warren

Thanks for the info, i will def go with Infinity, thats not a problem...but my only problem is where im going to put those 6x9 infinitys...I want it to look like a clean set up....if you look at the pics i put the 2 boxes in with two 12'' crv kickers and amps are going on the floor back seat...but where can i put 6x9 so that is can look clean...i dont want to put them in a separte 6x9 box on the back of the floor where the amps are going...i really need to think this out..and probley attach and make a wooding piece that will connect all in one...i will try to shoot a diagram of it..

thanks family
let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor