1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

youngdeezy said:
Slam dunk........You did that big time. Its super clean but not over the top, the colors and all flow just right. The cash your saving and the skills learned, you cant beat that....keep going hard.
X10

:twisted: sicknesssss. clean. real clean. like the engine bay. i got the same 305/350 combo. gives me hope that stock setups clean up...5***** from me

That 4 door guy said:
:twisted: sicknesssss. clean. real clean. like the engine bay. i got the same 305/350 combo. gives me hope that stock setups clean up...5***** from me
Hey thanks alot bro....feels good getting compliments on my elko....i got the bumper back on today and looks sick!!!!! U can do it brah....

So got front bumper on guys....and what a difference!!! I was looking at page one on this thread and bumper was all dual and no shine what so ever..hahahaha....But i took two pics for know, sun was coming down.....but boys the shine is definitely there...but i will post a pic n e ways....then i will post another when its all shinny and sun hitting it....here u go...

Ps....elko on jacks up front so i wont get jacked....lmao...hey whatever works right....lol

Attachments

• 2011-04-13_19-14-25_701.jpg
    2011-04-13_19-14-25_701.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 647
  • 2011-04-13_19-14-19_563.jpg
    2011-04-13_19-14-19_563.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 653

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
YESSSSIIIRR!!!! Lookin Super clean fam!! Cant wait to get out there and see it in person..Keep the updates and pics comin bruh..

Elco Warren 8)
80zBabiezCC

thanks brah, getting battery soon so we can hook up then....

After trying to look for a nice clean right tail light!! I failed....lol..Dont get me wrong my left tail light know is in good condition but my right one is ok too, but alittle on the dirty side after trying to clean(very good for daily driving) I will post on here for sale or ebay..

So i just went to OPGI today on my lunch break and got a dayum brand new pair right and left tail lights, and wowowowowowowowowowoww they look so clean!!!!!!

I also came up on this bowtie bully hitch reciever that matches my bowtie on my tailgate.....Going home tonight and putting them on for show Saturday...

Check it out...

Big Saint
80zbabiezCC

Attachments

• hitch.jpg
    hitch.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 595
  • light2.jpeg
    light2.jpeg
    691 KB · Views: 599
  • light3.jpeg
    light3.jpeg
    674.8 KB · Views: 599

tc1959 said:
Those tail lights look better than the originals. I like them.

Yea me too, I was just lagging getting them, was waiting for them to be on sale and they have a 10% spring sale...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor