1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

Man no matter how much you polish an old set up, they will never be as clean as a new set. The white lens looks so frsh and so clean! Now with that freshly dipped bumper...OOOOWEEE!! Game ova!!!

Elco Warren 8)
80zBabiezCC

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Man no matter how much you polish an old set up, they will never be as clean as a new set. The white lens looks so frsh and so clean! Now with that freshly dipped bumper...OOOOWEEE!! Game ova!!!

Elco Warren 8)
80zBabiezCC

Yesir!! Im only getting this stuff becuase I got my taxes guys....lmao :rofl: ....dont think ima baller!!! I struggle just like every one else...just hope my wifey dont look at our bank acct.hahahahahaaha......

Thanks Warren for compliments

Big Saint

Heres a pic of front bumper and new tail light....going to show tomorrow hopefully i can take more pics and keep u guys updated...

Attachments

• 2011-04-15_17-05-07_8.jpg
    2011-04-15_17-05-07_8.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 671
  • 2011-04-15_17-05-25_740.jpg
    2011-04-15_17-05-25_740.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 658

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Heres a pic of front bumper and new tail light....going to show tomorrow hopefully i can take more pics and keep u guys updated...
LOOKIN DAMN GOOD SAINT!! NEXT UP.. THAT STICKER!!! STILL WAITIN ON THAT MEASUREMENT!

kuruption109 said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
LOOKIN DAMN GOOD SAINT!! NEXT UP.. THAT STICKER!!! STILL WAITIN ON THAT MEASUREMENT!
Oh yea oh yea... i will do that tomorrow....will let u know asap...

Big saint

the line up so far!

Attachments

• tha crew.jpg
    tha crew.jpg
    312.8 KB · Views: 630

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
kuruption109 said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Oh yea oh yea... i will do that tomorrow....will let u know asap...

Big saint
fasho!!

Well guys here I am at the Whittier car show..Old Memories...its hot as hell, but almost over.....

Attachments

• 2011-04-16_14-35-15_973.jpg
    2011-04-16_14-35-15_973.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 616

Man she looks fresh with that wet paint and new chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor