1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

youngdeezy said:
i really like what you've done so far, your ride is on its way for sure. i got you on the list of rides to check when the gbody run comes up. the engine bay is on point!

LOL...Thanks brah....project elko is ok,,, has its little flaws here and there, but im happy where its at....hope to see you there....

Hurrrray!!!!!! Got some stuff done this morning....installed bumper fillers that i got back from shop today in AM... also installed Wheel Wells and i like like like so much!! ...looks better and cleaner....i need to clean up all the dust in there and get it ready for show Saturday..oh yea i need to put that bumper back on too...friday forsure...,.check out the pics.

Attachments

• 2011-04-12_10-23-13_867.jpg
    2011-04-12_10-23-13_867.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 743
  • 2011-04-12_10-22-59_797.jpg
    2011-04-12_10-22-59_797.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 715
  • 2011-04-12_08-29-26_873.jpg
    2011-04-12_08-29-26_873.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 722

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Hurrrray!!!!!! Got some stuff done this morning....installed bumper fillers that i got back from shop today in AM... also installed Wheel Wells and i like like like so much!! ...looks better and cleaner....i need to clean up all the dust in there and get it ready for show Saturday...check out the pics.
DAMN!! :shock: :notworthy: :respect:

kuruption109 said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Hurrrray!!!!!! Got some stuff done this morning....installed bumper fillers that i got back from shop today in AM... also installed Wheel Wells and i like like like so much!! ...looks better and cleaner....i need to clean up all the dust in there and get it ready for show Saturday...check out the pics.

I KNOW HUH :rofl:

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
kuruption109 said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:

I KNOW HUH :rofl:
lol... gonna strip my sway bars and take them and all the other support bars to get powder coated along with my other radiator support!..

AAWW YEAH!! Fam that looks clean!! See...You got it done and learned a couple of new thing. maybe 3. 1-How to take the wells out. 2- How to prep and paint some parts and 3 You learned a lil patience goes a long ways :wink: I think you wont have any probs with the epoxy to fill the holes bruh. The more I look at your El, the more I wanna do to mine....Keep up the sweet azz work bruh!

Elco Warren 8)

80zBabiezCC

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
AAWW YEAH!! Fam that looks clean!! See...You got it done and learned a couple of new thing. maybe 3. 1-How to take the wells out. 2- How to prep and paint some parts and 3 You learned a lil patience goes a long ways :wink: I think you wont have any probs with the epoxy to fill the holes bruh. The more I look at your El, the more I wanna do to mine....Keep up the sweet azz work bruh!

Elco Warren 8)

80zBabiezCC

Thanks!!! Im learning so much and having fun at the same time...if it wasent for you guys 80zBabiezCC, i dont think i would want to move on forward with this build....know I really need to get this Posi Unit in with some 3.73 gears & work on the 34/78 Yellow Optima battery!! Income taxes are on there way, hopefully I can do one or the other!!!...

Thanks alot Guys.....

Big Saint

Slam dunk........You did that big time. Its super clean but not over the top, the colors and all flow just right. The cash your saving and the skills learned, you cant beat that....keep going hard.

youngdeezy said:
Slam dunk........You did that big time. Its super clean but not over the top, the colors and all flow just right. The cash your saving and the skills learned, you cant beat that....keep going hard.

Thanks brah!!! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor