1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Whats up guys...jst got bak from the homie Elko Warrens pad, and WOWOWOWOWOW the koolist cat ever meet.....and the projects are off the hook, that SS is no joke in person!!!!!! im speechless how organized he is and so down to earth....ur the best big homie....i dont care what n e ones says....80zbabiez CC

So elko warren hooked me up with the battery plate and man oh man i cant wait to install it....i will post pics when installed....
yea warren is as down as down can be REALEST YOUNG GUY IVE EVER MEET!!(LOL) :rofl: ......thats our big homie!! rep dat 80zbabiez....

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Whats up guys...jst got bak from the homie Elko Warrens pad, and WOWOWOWOWOW the koolist cat ever meet.....and the projects are off the hook, that SS is no joke in person!!!!!! im speechless how organized he is and so down to earth....ur the best big homie....i dont care what n e ones says....80zbabiez CC

He's ok..... his SS is ok, for what it is....lol :lol:

Yeah Warren has hooked me up with parts for the Original Brown Sugar and Brown Sug 2.0...Def a good cat to have on your side. He is always helpin a brotha out! Can't wait to get them wheel wells back :banana:

melman109 said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:

He's ok..... his SS is ok, for what it is....lol :lol:

Yeah Warren has hooked me up with parts for the Original Brown Sugar and Brown Sug 2.0...Def a good cat to have on your side. He is always helpin a brotha out! Can't wait to get them wheel wells back :banana:
Yea his SS is niceeeeee!!!! ....his wheel wells in that SS and so cristal clean and so smooth....

Mel tell warren to slow his roll with his OCD.....LOL.....J/K warren......he wants to do his hole engine bay, and bro its sweat the way it is know...im loving it...

Here is the plate installed guys..gold termals..what u think?

Attachments

• 2011-04-24_16-05-48_200.jpg
    2011-04-24_16-05-48_200.jpg
    542.9 KB · Views: 714
  • 2011-04-24_16-05-31_120.jpg
    2011-04-24_16-05-31_120.jpg
    560 KB · Views: 702

Looks sweet! Post a pic of the whole bay with the new box

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Here is the plate installed guys..gold termals..what u think?
man im def gettin another bucket so i can put in some work on THA RUNT yall doin it big!!

Heres a pic of hole motor....i tried my best to get it in pic...its kinda hidden....lol

Attachments

• 2011-04-24_18-53-50_290.jpg
    2011-04-24_18-53-50_290.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 669
  • 2011-04-24_18-53-21_305.jpg
    2011-04-24_18-53-21_305.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 678

84elko said:
Looking good. I've been busy working on mine all weekend got a big show in riverside this weekend.
Nice!!!!! Do u have ur own post so i can ck out pics...r u posting pics on ur thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor