1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
tc1959 said:
How does it pass Inspection, Wipers lights and safety equipment have to be in place just to be street legal ? Over here you could get a big *ss ticket for that.

Ive owned/built several rides and have NEVER been thru an "inspection". Either pass smog to get your tags or you dont (then its under the table time) I might not install my wipers on my SS...

Keep the pics comin bruh! Looking sweet!!!

Elco Warren 8)
80zBabyCC
Your lucky' the Cops here are real pissy about stuff like that, They pull you over and the next thing you know they write a book of tickets for everything they can find. :cry: Seat belt's, lights, Glass ect... Especially the Sheriff's Dept.

tc1959 said:
Bumpin1ohmSS said:
tc1959 said:
How does it pass Inspection, Wipers lights and safety equipment have to be in place just to be street legal ? Over here you could get a big *ss ticket for that.

Ive owned/built several rides and have NEVER been thru an "inspection". Either pass smog to get your tags or you dont (then its under the table time) I might not install my wipers on my SS...

Elco Warren 8)
80zBabyCC
Your lucky' the Cops here are real pissy about stuff like that, They pull you over and the next thing you know they write a book of tickets for everything they can find. :cry: Seat belt's, lights, Glass ect... Especially the Sheriff's Dept.
but i bet ur smog laws arent as hard as they are over here though

but i bet ur smog laws arent as hard as they are over here though[/quote]
NOPE NOT EVEN CLOSE...ahahahhha :rofl:

tc1959 said:
Bumpin1ohmSS said:
tc1959 said:

Elco Warren 8)
80zBabyCC
:wtf: Too bad you live over there......i just went through your post, I didnt see any tire valve covers, U better put them on asap before the SHERIFFS get you.... :rofl:

We In cali brah! n e thing goes....!!!!!!!!!!!

That was a nice move makes me want to remove my wipers on the cutty. Also the bay is lookin nice and fresh homie

youngdeezy said:
That was a nice move makes me want to remove my wipers on the cutty. Also the bay is lookin nice and fresh homie

I BET, ALL THAT SUNSHINE HUH.....MAKE IT SHINE BRAH...

I see you have a nice AC delete plate, you wouldn't happen to still have the ac box would you? I basically only need the bottom cover as you can see the P.O left it looking like this and I just discovered it
SSPX0397.jpg

richp85elco said:
I see you have a nice AC delete plate, you wouldn't happen to still have the ac box would you? I basically only need the bottom cover as you can see the P.O left it looking like this and I just discovered it
SSPX0397.jpg

No i dont, sorry brah, I took a hammer and went right to it....destroyed it all...lol...junk yard...

I know what you mean I went to the junkyard last sat and tried to take one off and it was hard as hell. I finally gave up and started breaking stuff then just when i thought i almost had it out it cracked. SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor