1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

L.A.X-RATED said:
good thing you opted for an elco for your gbody of choice :D ,looks like you'll be needing the "bed space" for all the trophys you are collecting :wink:

Lmao...funny that u say that...i just might have to start puttig them in the back of truck...wifey dosent like them all in the living room...hahaha

84ElCamino

Greasemonkey
Nov 17, 2009
Los Angeles, California

Saint. I went to Bobs Big Boy yesterday around 430-5PM just to get a burger with my son and rolled in the Elco. There were only 2 cars there. Low Riders. Maybe the fundraiser had just finished. But I talked with the managers about letting me have a G-Body Event there and they said YES. So I'm gonna plan it and make it happen for next month. Best part is that we wont get kicked out. I'm gonna fill the place with GBodys. Trust me.

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal

84ElCamino said:
Saint. I went to Bobs Big Boy yesterday around 430-5PM just to get a burger with my son and rolled in the Elco. There were only 2 cars there. Low Riders. Maybe the fundraiser had just finished. But I talked with the managers about letting me have a G-Body Event there and they said YES. So I'm gonna plan it and make it happen for next month. Best part is that we wont get kicked out. I'm gonna fill the place with GBodys. Trust me.

Ahhh yea fill that parking lot up!!!! It was over at 4pm we left after the trophies like 3:30pm...but yea for sure u should do a Gbody RUN there...the cops are real kool there.....On friday there was more than 100 cars in that lot....U CAN DO IT!!!! :mrgreen:

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona

just noticed there are two. Are they both free?

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal

melman109 said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:

please tell me u picked this up already?

LMAO!!! to good to be true....he was selling one for $1800.00 and you get the other one for FREE!!!!!

I asked him why he had it posted like that, and he wanted to get people to call him so that he can tell about the deal!!

i already had the homie on stand by the the tow truck and i was going to do the same thing ( practice and sell for parts)

Oh well maybe next time :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor