1980 Malibu factory 305 w/4 speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibe555666

Apprentice
Feb 2, 2022
Florida
Yes Iraqi were 4 door. Thanks all for the good info. I like to document what it is. All help is appreciated. I know its unique and 1 of 124.

Ibe555666

Apprentice
Feb 2, 2022
Florida
Thanks....its pretty original for 40 yrs old. Why I liked it. Have a 70 chevelle ss as well that's the same way mostly unmolested. My preference is as original as possible.

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Welcome to the site. Looks like a nice car that you have there. I also have a 1980 factory 4 speed/305 Malibu, which is an Oshawa built car, another one of the 124 built for Canada that year. I was fortunate that the person that I bought the car from, turned over the original dealer invoice to the original owner when I bought the car from him. If you're looking for documentation, look up Vintage Vehicle Services in Oshawa Ontario. For a fee, they will send you documentation on your car, as long as it was originally titled and sold in Canada.

Reactions: 2 users

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Welcome to the GBodyForum!
Super Clean car. I agree not wanting to alter the car much, if at all, being in such nice factory shape.

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
What documentation can they provide?
They can provide build date, assembly plant, original shipping dealer, all of the RPO codes for all of the original options that the car was built with, as well as some other info on the car. I've found that short of having an original invoice, or build sheet, this is the best way to go.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor