Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
That motor sounds sweet!!! Keep it up...cant wait to see it on the road :wink:

ElCaminoGRAN/SPORT

Master Mechanic
Apr 13, 2011
S.carolina
Well been kind of slow with my build but im still getting it in.Finally got my rearend installed.Took it for a test drive around the block timing is off so didnt make a vid.I also got to get her to the muffler shop.Till next time...
02212012974.jpg

02212012973.jpg

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az
Lookin clean fam! Man you got me motivated! Cleaning my rear up now. Bags looks sweet next to the red shocks. Big Reazon: I got and extra inch of lift when i inflated mine to 20 psi. I keep em at around 10 tho. Thats why I went with mine on the SS cuz I have all the sounds and stuff in the trunk. Needed something to help keep it level... I think I may have a few pics in my SS thread...

Elco Warren 8)

ElCaminoGRAN/SPORT

Master Mechanic
Apr 13, 2011
S.carolina
Thanks everyone whos been checking out my build sorry ive been absent,but been trying to juggle a few things and the elcos been on the back burner,But i had some extra change so i deceided to order a few parts cause i gotta finish this before this years out.Well anyways ordered my shorty coated headers,battery tray,radaitor cap and valve covers from cfr performance a chrome mastercyclinder cover from jegs and some sparkplug protectors off amazon.I also got lucky and found a mark 8 fan and grand prix bar at the pull a part.As of now everything has been installed except for mark 8 fan i still gotta figure out how im gonna mount it (if ant body has any inexpensive ideas please share).Well after i got everything installed pulled it in the street and punched it well it hesitated the caught and burned rubber for a second before it shot me up the hill screaming like a scolded dog cause it wouldnt change out of first well i limped down the hill and she wouldnt pull in any gear im hoping the loss of trans fluid from my rear sill is the culprit and its just low.Tomorrow im off im gonna go over the transmission and take some pics of everything installed and hopefully i can give yall a burnout vid or at least a pic :D .O h yeah ordered my front and rear tucked bumpers from ebay seller said they should be here by thursday.
073120121285.jpg

073120121284.jpg

073120121283.jpg

031720121006.jpg

031720121005.jpg

031720121007.jpg

073120121291.jpg

ElCaminoGRAN/SPORT

Master Mechanic
Apr 13, 2011
S.carolina
Well wont be no burn out vid officialy tore up my trans ,so thats what im saving for now.But i did recieve my tucked bumpers.I ordered these off ebay from the seller in huntington ,ca .These are real good quality and coming to s.c. they only took 6 days i would deffinitly recommend the seller.Here are some pics of the bumpers i should have some time sunday to test fit them and hopefully install them.Till next time keep pushin...
Unknown.jpg

2012-08-08_151807.jpg

2012-08-08_151818.jpg

Unknown-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor