BUILD THREAD 1982 Malibu Wa-GOON 6.2/4L80e/8.5

Misfitmike63

Apprentice
Apr 11, 2023
I’m pretty sure if I had a solid day without distractions… it would be running!

Started the wiring process… didn’t get much done. Realized I needed a new MAP sensor, and a fuel pressure sensor. So, they’re on order.

IMG_5241.jpeg

IMG_5242.jpeg

Reactions: 5 users

Misfitmike63

Apprentice
Apr 11, 2023
Well, got the sensor, and the fitting for my fuel pressure sensor. Had an hour and actually got something done. Doesn’t look like much, but did a little work. I wish I had wired this before I did the plumbing and installed the headers, but oh well.

IMG_5639.jpeg

Reactions: 4 users

Misfitmike63

Apprentice
Apr 11, 2023
Haven’t done much this summer, other than work. Just got tires mounted to the rims, and need to get my butt in gear to get the rest done. Seems like everytime I try to work on the car, something pops up and I get pulled away from it. Still at the wiring phase.

IMG_6497.jpeg

IMG_6498.jpeg

Reactions: 9 users

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Glad I caught up on this thread, I love those wheels and was scoping them out for my wagon. Hopefully you can get back to it!

Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor