1982 Monte E85 Blow Thru Procharged SBC Build *PICS and VIDS ADDED***RUNNING***

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingnutks

Master Mechanic
Feb 15, 2016
Holy crap that's a bit of coin.

Yes, but it's also canbus plug n play with the FT550. Every button can do anything in the ecu, plus every button can be either on/off or momentary. One small plug connector and 12v key on power and that's it.

Reactions: 1 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY

wingnutks

Master Mechanic
Feb 15, 2016
A Pic from the cars 3rd pass, 1st pass using the transbrake. On "radials" lol... Zoom in on the driverside rear tire.

5-7-21 R1 076.jpg

Reactions: 6 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Now that's some squish. Nice plant!

I was looking more at the fronts...it appears there is fresh air under both of them! (y)

Reactions: 1 user

wingnutks

Master Mechanic
Feb 15, 2016
Now that's some squish. Nice plant!

I was looking more at the fronts...it appears there is fresh air under both of them! (y)
These tires are radials, but not really lol. They are very very soft. That pic was taken almost instantly after launch. The car actually picked the front wheels up 6-10" and carried them about 30'.

Reactions: 4 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
When I saw the warm-up burnouts the Mustang poured smoke, and saw only wisps in comparison from your tires, I knew right then it was going to be a walk.

Where'd that Mustang even go? After you left, never saw it even attempt to show up in the video.

wingnutks

Master Mechanic
Feb 15, 2016
Cool ;)

Are you going to put the Fueltech in over the winter or only pieces of it? (picture me whispering over your right shoulder 'put it all in, put it all in, put it all in......')
At first I was doing everything but fuel, but after thinking about it I am 95% I am going to do with fuel as well. I need an elbow, TB, injectors, regulator, and to have my intake modified. But I will also be selling my regulator, carb, carb hat, ignition box, coil, Dash gauges, AEM Datalogging gauge.

Looking at a set of Bosch 210s

Reactions: 3 users

wingnutks

Master Mechanic
Feb 15, 2016
When I saw the warm-up burnouts the Mustang poured smoke, and saw only wisps in comparison from your tires, I knew right then it was going to be a walk.

Where'd that Mustang even go? After you left, never saw it even attempt to show up in the video.
I think he had a problem building boost

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
At first I was doing everything but fuel, but after thinking about it I am 95% I am going to do with fuel as well. I need an elbow, TB, injectors, regulator, and to have my intake modified. But I will also be selling my regulator, carb, carb hat, ignition box, coil, Dash gauges, AEM Datalogging gauge.

Looking at a set of Bosch 210s
VS Racing has matched and unmatched sets. Genuine Bosch units. Its where I got mine from.

wingnutks

Master Mechanic
Feb 15, 2016
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor