Master Mechanic
Feb 15, 2016

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
F'ing nice!!!! The Procharger setup is instantaneous amounts of go. Love it.

That gauge setup is really nice. I like the shift light.

I have shifter envy too.

wingnutks

Master Mechanic
Feb 15, 2016
F'ing nice!!!! The Procharger setup is instantaneous amounts of go. Love it.

That gauge setup is really nice. I like the shift light.

I have shifter envy too.
I slowly roll into it until the converter grabs than I got WOT. Only WOT for 2 seconds or less. U can see boost go from 0 to 11psi instantly.
That was the first time I ever saw the shift light flash... The rpm bar is screewed a bit I think. So even tho the rpm bar goes to 8k I think that is actually my 7500 rev limiter because it leaves a ghost bar showing ur highest rpm reached each drive and it was a good bit past 7000rpm on the bar, but the highest rpm reached was only 6900. Basically they way I think that shift bar is set up is that all the way to the right is ur rev limit and the display just rounds up to the highest whole number.

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
I don't see the shift light bar. but the entire screen changing to 'SHIFT' would be good enough for me lol. And yea, it makes boost like RIGHT NOW!

Keep it safe (and together). You should be getting this into the 8's soon.

To compare to my junk, I take seconds (like 2-3) to get it to 5psi on the street. It seems like an eternity lol.

Really looking forward to seeing this on a prepped track!!

wingnutks

Master Mechanic
Feb 15, 2016
I don't see the shift light bar. but the entire screen changing to 'SHIFT' would be good enough for me lol. And yea, it makes boost like RIGHT NOW!

Keep it safe (and together). You should be getting this into the 8's soon.

To compare to my junk, I take seconds (like 2-3) to get it to 5psi on the street. It seems like an eternity lol.

Really looking forward to seeing this on a prepped track!!
The Rpm bar, you can see it increase from left to right as Rpms increase. If u pause it at peak rpm in one of the pulls you can see it is just past the second to last digit which is a 7, but the digital numeric readout of rpm is only 6500 or so. I have to call fueltech but I think the rpm bar is tailored for ur rev limit, where when the bar is completely full,all the way to the right, that is ur rev limit. Mine is set to 7500. I think the bar is programmed so that the last digit is always a whole number 7(7000rpm) , or 8(8000rpm), 9(9000rpm)...etc.

Basically all the way completely to the right is an 8(8000rpm) but from what I can tell now is if I get the bar all the way to the right it will only be 7500rpm. This is why I have been shifting so early so far and I had never seen the shift light flash "shift" before lol. I was shifting when the bar was up at 7000 and then I'd look at the logs and it would shoni only revved to 6500-6600 lol.

Reactions: 1 user

GroceryGetter83

LS Mafia
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2018
Tampa, Florida
What are you turning on/off on the top of the cage?

wingnutks

Master Mechanic
Feb 15, 2016
Reactions: 1 user

wingnutks

Master Mechanic
Feb 15, 2016
This thing is so much work, but it is so awesome now that it's ironed out. Put about 200 miles on it this week so far and no hiccups.
Took my son out for his first ride of the season.

Reactions: 4 users

wingnutks

Master Mechanic
Feb 15, 2016
Not really sure of my IAT. My sensor is right infront of my tb and it def gets heat soaked from the engine bay because is slowly climbs to 120f during the drive when it was high 80s outside. My actual iat are lower than that though because when I go WOT my iat start to drop, so they are definitely pretty cool.

• Winner
Reactions: 1 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
I’d take that an indicator that your Procharger makes heat at low or no boost, but the intercooler overcomes that as the pressure increases.

I’m guessing it’s the non China intercooler advantage lol. Dang, I need one of those.

How hard have you ran it? Any track plans soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor