Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 8, 2015
Nebraska City, Ne

CoachFoust

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 8, 2015
Nebraska City, Ne
She's beautiful, Love those wheels!

You can't look too closely at it. There's quite a bit of rust...especially behind the rear wheels and driver's side floor pan. All the glass is good, all the windows work (the ones that are supposed to...even the power vent windows). I'm really happy with the wheels. It had Camaro wheels when I bought it. I kinda liked them, but I really wanted to keep up the Poncho appearance, and I found these on eBay SUPER cheap. I was able to get them for less than I sold my Camaro wheels for. Probably the only area of this "build" that I might have made some kind of money...nothing significant, but enough for a garage beer or two.

Reactions: 1 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
On my brother's LS swap, we put the sender for the temp gauge in the passenger side head. We put the oil sender in the oil galley at the front of the block on the driver's side. Autometer sells brass adapters to adapt the LS metric thread to NPT fittings.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

CoachFoust

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 8, 2015
Nebraska City, Ne
I’m baaaaack! Hopefully I’ll have some more to comment on here soon!

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor