1984 Big Block H/O Pro-Touring Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafariWagon

Master Mechanic
Jan 15, 2009
Nice looking Olds. I should be at Car Craft again this year as well. Same crappy spot as always on the south side. But hey there is a lot of shade there. Looks like weather should be good Friday! Hope to see your car there it look awesome! 8)

1984 Big Block H/O

Apprentice
Apr 10, 2013
Dysart, Iowa
SafariWagon said:
Nice looking Olds. I should be at Car Craft again this year as well. Same crappy spot as always on the south side. But hey there is a lot of shade there. Looks like weather should be good Friday! Hope to see your car there it look awesome! 8)

That sounds good. I saw your wagon there last year. You park south of where a bunch of us parked for several years. I was gonna say hi, but I didn't want to interrupt your conversation you were having. Look forward to meeting you this year!! Your wagon is awesome by the way!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor