Not open for further replies.

Emmanuel cuellar

G-Body Guru
Aug 8, 2017
B779AA2E-F099-4428-8A03-6850648F3011.jpeg

Emmanuel cuellar

G-Body Guru
Aug 8, 2017
Started the car today and the left muffler started to smoke. If i press on the gas the muffler smokes more, it stops and comes back any one have any idea where i shall start ?? coil packs are all good i even drained the regular gas after octane was poured in there and filled it with 93.

Emmanuel cuellar

G-Body Guru
Aug 8, 2017
changed soark plugs and wires plus a coil and the car still running rich and smoking from left muffler my guy is making go nuts if i dont fix it ill habe more pleasure scrapping the car !!!!

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
changed soark plugs and wires plus a coil and the car still running rich and smoking from left muffler my guy is making go nuts if i dont fix it ill habe more pleasure scrapping the car !!!!

What did the spark plugs look like?

Was there one or two or four that looked different, or did they all look the same? If you are trying to diagnose problems, you need to just not replace parts, but look at the parts you are replacing to try to find a root cause of your issues.

Emmanuel cuellar

G-Body Guru
Aug 8, 2017
What did the spark plugs look like?

Was there one or two or four that looked different, or did they all look the same? If you are trying to diagnose problems, you need to just not replace parts, but look at the parts you are replacing to try to find a root cause of your issues.
all spark plugs were new but sinc i did a bit of performance parts in the engine i went ahead and bought diffrent spark plugs. and the ond has power but reads no signal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor