Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
  • Informative
Reactions: 1 user

Emmanuel cuellar

G-Body Guru
Aug 8, 2017
drive shaft and flomasters getting installed by tommorow it shall be ready next thing will be the rear end i believe the car still has the stock peel out with one sided rear end question is which one will serve better again im not looking for a fast as car no vin diesel i just want a reliable car and maybe once here and there rev the engine and smash on the gas nothing seriouse would a turbo regal rear end do any good ?

Emmanuel cuellar

G-Body Guru
Aug 8, 2017
JFC, this thing ain't done yet??!! WTH, man?

Put a 9" out back
my friend works and i work so by the time we both go home we tired then weekend saturdays for the kids sundays for the wife i caint seem to shake them. plus waiting for the right parts then sending back the wrong ones and waiting for the right ones its a big ol hassle but i want it done correct thats why i took your advice and am keeping my patience. whats a 9" ?

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Really looking forward to see how this finishes out

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor