1984 Chevy El Camino (Build Up and Progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1984 Chevy El Camino

melman109 said:
Man I'm glad to hear your son is doing well! This build is going to a whole nother level. I gotta have a Ls engine for one of my cars I keep saying it but your thread keeps motivating me to get one. After the new year I'll be ready to start building one up for the camaro.
yup, I cant wait ill I can work on my Camaro project... thats truly my dream car and I have something very special planned...

IMG_20111005_183802.jpg

IMG_20111005_183912.jpg

IMG_20111005_183917.jpg

lildudefl said:
That wiring harness looked like a very daunting task. I dont know if i woulda had the patience to tackle that. Well i guess it may have been a bit easier since it was out of the car but still alot of hard work. Keep it up man. I love guys who fix it instead of just buying another one. 8)
wires were not hard at all... and worth the time spent to save money... dont be afraid of it, just wait till you find a great deal on a used harness and hit me up, ill walk you through it, well, as long as my motor starts I will... but Im sure it will work out... thanks for the compliment

kuruption109 said:
ls brackets.. :mrgreen:
nah, putting in a very very very stock 305, its going to sound like a horsepower crazed roller motor, but I will be entirely too embarrassed to pop my hood should someone ask me to, gonna have to put actuators on the hood and ditch the hood latch too ... 8) :rofl:

Dave V said:
Yeah 305 my *ss them ls brackets and a new trans mount I can't wait to see how all this goes...I think skip is gonna be a game changer.
hahahahaahahh now when u pop my hood u shud see a 30-50 lol

kuruption109 said:
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/pts/2625918947.html
damn! great price!

kuruption109 said:
LSCustoms said:
kuruption109 said:
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/pts/2625918947.html
damn! great price!
650 no trans!! man i wish i had the DENERO!
hmmm... i would love to have this sitting around, for another project... he would prob take 650 for the whole thing if you flashed the cash in front of em, but dont worry Bro, you will find these deals time and time again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor