1984 Chevy El Camino (Build Up and Progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1984 Chevy El Camino

LSCustoms said:
got some random stuff in... after waiting about a month... for it, special order stuff, but saved me a ton! brand new from gmpartsdirect, place has way better pricing than dealer!
IMG_20111012_190356.jpg

more 305 parts huh....all depends on what dealer you deal with i got a great deal thru rotolo...

And that camaro is sweet.....

LSCustoms said:
More stuff for my 305... have to wire the injectors and such for the carburetor...

Man that's gotta be one high tech carb hahaha :rofl:

kuruption109 said:
melman109 said:
LSCustoms said:
More stuff for my 305... have to wire the injectors and such for the carburetor...

LMFAo.. MAN i hope i can upgrade my 305 like that!
yup... its a small motor, but even a small donkey can kick yer nuts off :rofl:

Im thinking about doing something different with my front end, anyone want to buy the complete front end from me... well I just thinking about it cause I actually do like the way it is now, but my 10 year old reminded me that it is his car, and he drew something up, I might have to try it for him...[/quote]

If you still decide to sell that front bumper let me know.

melman109 said:
LSCustoms said:

goal is to get 1100 hp out this 305, lets see if i can do it! 8) or blow the motor up trying. im willing to do either or. and then let my 11 year old take it down the track.. did i say 1100 hp, i meant 110 hp, ill settle for that.. :shock:

it should be simple, "like a rock in a soft place"... :rofl:

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
LSCustoms said:
[ "like a rock in a soft place"... :rofl:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Elco "Point Blank Simple" Warren :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Skip aint got no "MUNEY" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: man your son gonna be settin records with that 1100hp motor err I mean 110hp 305. hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor