1984 Chevy El Camino (Build Up and Progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1984 Chevy El Camino

more stuff for the carb'd 305...

IMG_20111020_201818.jpg

:mrgreen: I'll trade you my carb'ed 355 for your carb'ed 305 when u finish it. No need to thank me, that's what friends are for :rofl:

melman109 said:
:mrgreen: I'll trade you my carb'ed 355 for your carb'ed 305 when u finish it. No need to thank me, that's what friends are for :rofl:
nah, I dont want all the horsepower! just something mild for me and the kid :D

got the ecu for all the smog equipment for my motor, boxed up and sent out for some love, cant wait till I get it back... and its not going to current performance, cause I need something very special, not basic, but the box I had laying around was perfect for it... gonna make all the smog equipment work better, more environmentally friendly...
IMG_20111021_112231.jpg

IMG_20111021_112605.jpg

IMG_20111021_112656.jpg

also pulled my carb off, which is dirty as hell from sitting around the garage, have to start cleaning up the motor, almost ready to go in... little nick nack stuff is killing me! this will allow me to clean the carb really good (good ol fashioned simple green will do the trick here)...

the little gray fuel filters in it gotta go, i guess they are not allowing enough fuel into the carb... gotta replace them with some bigger ones... always something, but I have been good with patience, itll all come together, whenever it does...
IMG_20111021_144855.jpg

WOW o WOW man Skip you doing it big! I wish I was on your level in knowledge. But I am learning lots from you, Warren, Chris, and big homie Mel. Keep it up..love reading up on your thread...love all the pics helps tons.

Re:

v2vera said:
WOW o WOW man Skip you doing it big! I wish I was on your level in knowledge. But I am learning lots from you, Warren, Chris, and big homie Mel. Keep it up..love reading up on your thread...love all the pics helps tons.
thanks bro, cant wait to kick it with you guys again...

Dayum u aint playing games...cant wait to see it done :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor