1984 Chevy El Camino (Build Up and Progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1984 Chevy El Camino

LSCustoms said:
IMG_20111024_144931.jpg

IMG_20111024_135257.jpg

had to get some special shortened wires, the 305 is super small, so wires gotta be short to match
so thats ur story and ur stickin to it i see LOL that LS305 is gonna be NICE

kuruption109 said:
so thats ur story and ur stickin to it i see LOL that LS305 is gonna be NICE
prob gonna say that somewhere on the car, dont know about the LS part though, unless LS means a "Little Slow" :rofl:

cant wait till I get that damn 350ish motor I have in right now, too much power... :rofl: but real soon, so i can get to work on the engine bay... a mild clean up on that and then i can get stuff accomplished. been having to use too much patience lately, I wanna loose control a little from time to time...

Dave V said:
funny you got a carb that uses fuel injectors you sure your not running a tbi setup like me lol...love the ls305...
oh thats what those are? injectors?, i just stuck them all in between the carb flap/butterfly i figured it would be better than just running a braided line straight to it...

finished getting the rest of the parts I need to feed the carb! I prob have about 20 of these catalogues by now... :rofl: i called them and told them to only send them once a year...

IMG_20111025_151652.jpg

I wanted all black stuff, cause I dont really like chromish stuff, but all the lines have to match for hp reasons so since the throttle cable is ss and the power steering hose has to be ss, im stuck doing it all that way... :x

IMG_20111025_151926.jpg

IMG_20111025_152018.jpg

IMG_20111025_151933.jpg

IMG_20111025_151907.jpg

these are not all the fittings but you get the point... the blue and red are much cheaper but i couldnt make myself do that... i wish I could have an invisible motor... nothing but hp and nothing in it that takes away from hp!
IMG_20111025_152006.jpg

the two tone ones are in the engine comp, all black under the car, or where you wont see it!

Them goodies are lookin good! When can we expect to see that 305 in the car?

melman109 said:
Them goodies are lookin good! When can we expect to see that 305 in the car?
depends on how far i go with it, but you will see it soon, via text

Damn them black fittings are not cheap and the sinister look is going good for the carb and the motor. And those injectors are used for fuel regulation to the carb. I hope to join the text group here cause I can only imagine what your doing.

Dave V said:
Damn them black fittings are not cheap and the sinister look is going good for the carb and the motor. And those injectors are used for fuel regulation to the carb. I hope to join the text group here cause I can only imagine what your doing.
yeh, the 120 degree one was $25 by itself. Ill start hitting you up via text too bro! yeh, coming along good, gotta do some clean up work on my motor, and will be pulling the 355 out soon... real soon, hopefully this weekend, cause I have some wiring to do and metal work in the bay, not going to do all the metal work I want to do, but prob do a little, to clean it up a tad bit... I have some pretty nice stuff laying around for my motor proj, but I wont be showing that stuff on the internet... waiting on an "underdrive/overdrive" setup to arrive, I guess that will help stop me from under driving the car... :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor