1984 Chevy El Camino (Build Up and Progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1984 Chevy El Camino

kuruption109 said:
that ls 305 lookin sweet bro..
its further along than im willing to show, but it is coming along great!

Dave V said:
Skip is about to change the game
thanks bro... Im just trying to accomplish a goal and if the only thing I get out of this, is to spend the right amount of time with my two little ones, then that will be worth it all... seems like i will never really be done with this project as I will have to continually change stuff, if all goes well, it will be something my son can enjoy for a long time... and i can get onto other things...

kuruption109 said:
hmmmmmmmm man thats one bad 305!!
yeh, brown and white, :rofl: , just wanted to motivate people to do their own wiring... hard to mess it up, well we will see, if my motor starts, when I get to that point :rofl:

I'm taking notes! i'll be ready to start my LS project in a couple months

melman109 said:
I'm taking notes! i'll be ready to start my LS project in a couple months
yeh, wish I was doing LS, damn 305 all I could get into my budget... but when your ready to do your swap, i have plenty of notes, pictures, videos, and maybe parts, I got your back bro! Hell me and Warren about to start on a project for him... we gon have this swap thing on lock pretty soon, not competing with others just talking about the ability to do our own thing...

now I wish I had Deezy's come up! then I would be happier and could tone down this el co thing for my son, but since I dont, Imma put a lot of love in this car! the project i want for myself, will be ridiculous though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor