1984 Chevy El Camino (Build Up and Progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1984 Chevy El Camino

Dave V said:
LSCustoms said:
Dave V said:
Now I see what u mean about the powdercoat...Damn is make him redo that stuff
getting another pan and took my valve covers back to him, after our talk, I think he understands exactly how I feel and what I expect, hes normally good with my stuff, he misunderstood me and how clean I wanted it, cause normally i bring him polished stuff, cause it allows the powder to lay flat...

It always in the prep I hope it all turns out better

Also the alt looks powdercoated. Your doing it big

Skips def doing it BIG..Cant wait to see all that in the Elco...Big props Skip!

My big bro came through and we were bored so we put a little work in, fastest pull Ive been a part of, big Bro Warren came through to and it all seemed to easy...

IMG_20111112_153436.jpg

IMG_20111112_155945.jpg

IMG_20111112_163806.jpg

IMG_20111112_163814.jpg

IMG_20111112_163825.jpg

Ahhhhh man i knew u and warren were up to no good!!! Hahahaha

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Ahhhhh man i knew u and warren were up to no good!!! Hahahaha
3 of us...lol... me and my bro J (also called Chicken Boy) started and Warren came through with some fancy hoist tools and lent a hand, went smooth as ice

Man I wish I could have been there....lovin the progress!!!!

yep, motor should be gone and out my way in a few hours, then I can get the garage clean, i was embarrassed let the thing go so bad...

im prob gonna take my dash out and sell the dash and gauges, how much do you think i should ask for? has dakota digital and 10.5" tv flush in, as seen in the pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor