1984 cutlass "Street fighter"

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremyandthemonte

G-Body Guru
Oct 20, 2014
one of my friends turned it around and i kinda liked it so i left it adds to the whole don't really care about the outside look yet

jeremyandthemonte

G-Body Guru
Oct 20, 2014
Great news everyone I moved my car out under its own power today, sucks I can't drive it due to winter setting in. It may not loo like much but it's a start. I would like to thank everyone who has helped me through this one. There I much more to come. Big shout out to pontiacgp he has helped me out tremendously
IMG_20151128_130307.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

Opie Knievel

Rum Fueled Midnight Mechanic and Moderator
Sep 6, 2010
Brodhead, Kentucky
I love this. I remember how much energy and enthusiasm I had at your age. Working on cars was one of my favorite things to do. You've got a good looking car and it sounds like you're gonna make it better and better the longer you have it. I wish you good luck on your car and I hope it turns out just the way you want it to.

Reactions: 1 users

jeremyandthemonte

G-Body Guru
Oct 20, 2014
Hello I am back not a lot of progress due to weather and school but I do have something special my car is now registered for cscs time attack this summer so the rush is on to get this thing to pass tech. Yes this is a street car also.
IMG_20151222_145402.jpg

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Nice to see some progress, now get cracking! haha

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
I like the build. I have to say that the T5 might turn into a short fuse. Is it a WC? Have you done anything to it,i.e. rear support, new cluster set? Seeing you intend to be a mechanic, they aren't very difficult to repair.

jeremyandthemonte

G-Body Guru
Oct 20, 2014
I like the build. I have to say that the T5 might turn into a short fuse. Is it a WC? Have you done anything to it,i.e. rear support, new cluster set? Seeing you intend to be a mechanic, they aren't very difficult to repair.
It's a non wc I have a feeling it will limit the car but I am not worried about the car isn't pushing a lot of hp maybe 250-300 at most. I have rebuilt a few muncies so if the t5 is as easy as that then I will be okay. I built this car so I have a solid base to work on because find a nice solid rust free non hacked together car up here in Ontario is slim to none and if you find one your trading your left nut for it

jeremyandthemonte

G-Body Guru
Oct 20, 2014
before and after.jpg

a little before and after picture dont want to get the thread locked but i have been slowly getting small things done like everything tightened up and bumpers fitted and windows in just waiting for spring time to come :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor