1984 cutlass "Street fighter"

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremyandthemonte

G-Body Guru
Oct 20, 2014
image.jpeg
Well guys she is off to my dads shop to get the finally work done and going to paint in about 2 weeks really excited to get her on the road for spring if it ever comes

Gozer442

Master Mechanic
Aug 9, 2016
Ontario, Canada
Great build! Nice to see a supportive family with your hobby.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

jeremyandthemonte

G-Body Guru
Oct 20, 2014
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
So guys thought I would share an update not much has changed I decided to pay down some debt while i keep looking for a better job sadly it is very hard to find some who will take on a first year apprentice. But here are some pictures to share which is also including my caviflower aka half cavalier half sunfire

Gozer442

Master Mechanic
Aug 9, 2016
Ontario, Canada
Good luck in your search. I tried the apprenticeship route too late in my career when I already had a wife and kids to support. It can't be done... I tried for over a year and a half. Do it while you're young and living with your parents. It'll be tight for a few years, but when you get your license, you're set for life. The government is not doing enough to entice and support people in the trades. Those careers are the foundation of our society. Good for you in pursuing it!

jeremyandthemonte

G-Body Guru
Oct 20, 2014
IMG_1193.JPG
Hey guys back from the dead :p thought I would give a little update my car is currently in storage for the winter no good weather to work on it anymore :( but I did treat my self to a nice new daily driver since my other car well it was just run down.

Reactions: 1 user

jeremyandthemonte

G-Body Guru
Oct 20, 2014
IMG_1692.JPG
Well guys pulled my cutlass out of storage and had to get a picture of my two girls beside each other a lot of progress will made soon on the cutlass mad dash for summer

Reactions: 2 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor