1984 El Camino Conquista.....Brown Sugar 2.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i powder coat stuff, i usually have it powdered a while ago, my friend tried to clear powder some of my parts with a new clear, it came out amazing... and it was durable as hell, dont have to keep polishing... but damn, that looks good man

OOOOOWEEEEE!! Oh we pullin all the trim off The BCT next bruh! Damn! Ol boy is nice wit it! :mrgreen:

Elco Warren 8)

Thats so sick....im a chrome guy....i love the shine.....i got my polished too...only one thing...dont clean with those micro fiber towels...they say it dosent scratch ur chrome....its a lie....i wonder if theres another towel out there to clean chrome????

But ur trim is so shinny...had to put my shades on....lol im so excited for u.... :wink:

LSCustoms said:
when i powder coat stuff, i usually have it powdered a while ago, my friend tried to clear powder some of my parts with a new clear, it came out amazing... and it was durable as hell, dont have to keep polishing... but damn, that looks good man

Thanks bruh, my cousin was just telling me to do the same thing. He was into lowriding in the past and had all his trim clear powdercoated. I'll check into it this week.

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
OOOOOWEEEEE!! Oh we pullin all the trim off The BCT next bruh! Damn! Ol boy is nice wit it! :mrgreen:

Elco Warren 8)

Yeah boy! The chrome would have been nice to have for the ease of maintenance but for the price difference I'm good with it being polished. Like skip said I can have it clear powder coated to make it almost maintenance free and sill come out cheaper then chroming it

melman109 said:
Bumpin1ohmSS said:

Elco Warren 8)

Yeah boy! The chrome would have been nice to have for the ease of maintenance but for the price difference I'm good with it being polished. Like skip said I can have it clear powder coated to make it almost maintenance free and sill come out cheaper then chroming it
make sure they use the right clear, cause there is a satin clear to that can be used to turn any gloss powder coat satin colored, it is spray after the other powder coating has been done...

LSCustoms said:
make sure they use the right clear, cause there is a satin clear to that can be used to turn any gloss powder coat satin colored, it is spray after the other powder coating has been done...

Will do!

We got some COLOR!!!

Stopped by the body shop today. Door jambs are painted and looking good. He is now wet sanding the body getting it ready for paint. I didn't want to post any more pics until it was done but I had to give yall a sneak peak of one of the colors.

This pic was taken indoors and was dusty from the wet sanding. The color looks even better in the sun!
6154818004_4266721a2b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor