1984 El Camino Conquista.....Brown Sugar 2.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

v2vera

G-Body Guru
Sep 13, 2010
in the Desert!
melman109 said:
We got some COLOR!!!

Stopped by the body shop today. Door jambs are painted and looking good. He is now wet sanding the body getting it ready for paint. I didn't want to post any more pics until it was done but I had to give yall a sneak peak of one of the colors.

This pic was taken indoors and was dusty from the wet sanding. The color looks even better in the sun!
6154818004_4266721a2b.jpg

That's looking good Mel. Can't wait till its all done up!

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
melman109 said:
We got some COLOR!!!

Stopped by the body shop today. Door jambs are painted and looking good. He is now wet sanding the body getting it ready for paint. I didn't want to post any more pics until it was done but I had to give yall a sneak peak of one of the colors.

This pic was taken indoors and was dusty from the wet sanding. The color looks even better in the sun!
6154818004_4266721a2b.jpg
:shock: :shock: sweeeet

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az
All I gotta say is daaaamn!!!! The color is RICH looking! Went up to the shop with Mel on Saturday. Color looks amazing!! :shock: Man I cant wait to get mine into paint. Thanks for swangin me up there bruh :mrgreen:

Elco Warren 8)

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
Thanks fellas!!! i'm getting restless now looking forward to the final stages next week! because the car will be two toned it is going to take a day or two longer then expected but it will be worth the wait. Currently planning some interior mods with the help of elco warren i'm sure it will flow nicely with the paint scheme. :mrgreen:

lildudefl

Master Mechanic
Aug 25, 2011
Las Vegas (Cali at Heart)
Man a few of you *0'z Babiez guyz got me rethinking alota things i had planned. I like the setup you going with in respects to your paint. I caint wait to see updates, i gotta get in gear on my Mally. Hope my thread gets this much attention :oops: ....lol Keep up the work!!!!

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
lildudefl said:
Man a few of you *0'z Babiez guyz got me rethinking alota things i had planned. I like the setup you going with in respects to your paint. I caint wait to see updates, i gotta get in gear on my Mally. Hope my thread gets this much attention :oops: ....lol Keep up the work!!!!

Thanks bro! My car wouldn't have been built in as much detail if i didn't know Elco Warren ... he def keeps you on your toes and gets you motivated to think out of the box!

UPDATE!!!

Paint will be done today! The darker color was on when I went to the shop today and he was getting ready to seal and spray the lighter color. Just talked to the pinstriper and he will be able to stop by Friday to hook me up! After he finishes the car will get a few more coats of clear then color sanded and buffed :banana:

cf306abf.jpg

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
Ahhhhh man super clean!!!! cant wait to see it all done!!! Did you redo re-chrome your bumpers? :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor