1984 El Camino Conquista.....Brown Sugar 2.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
Dave V said:
damn cant wait to see some pics......i hope to see you in the bct with elko warren in vegas.....cause i dont think you will have this one up and running yet but i hope you do....

Thanks Dave! Yeah bs2.0 won't be ready by the 23rd of October but I'm hoping we can get the
Bct done in time. These weeks are flying by!

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
getting er done bro! looks like they r doing a great job... i got something in the works too... hopefully i can get all this done, doing more now than i wanted, but oh well... might as well get some good progress forward...

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Ahhhhh man super clean!!!! cant wait to see it all done!!! Did you redo re-chrome your bumpers? :?:

I'll have some pics for all to see tomorrow. Chris stopped by the body shop and saw it completely painted before I did (in my jelous voice) hahahah none of the trim is going on the car until it has been either rechromed or polished. The bumpers will be last. Dropping some more trim off tomorrow

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az
Chris beat you to it! HAHA!! He did it on purpose too! HAHAHAHA!! Man Im excited!! This is def making me want to swang out there this saturday! Man I cant wait to see it in person :D

Elco Warren

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
LSCustoms said:
getting er done bro! looks like they r doing a great job... i got something in the works too... hopefully i can get all this done, doing more now than i wanted, but oh well... might as well get some good progress forward...

I feel you! I didn't plan on going this deep into this car either, I've already dipped into the funds I had saved for the camaro's rear suspension :roll: and I haven't even touched the interior. Hoping to have the Maro running in time for next years route 66 so that I can cruise behind my grandfather. He was really hoping I had it done this year. Can't wait to see what u have in store for us on your next update!

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Chris beat you to it! HAHA!! He did it on purpose too! HAHAHAHA!! Man Im excited!! This is def making me want to swang out there this saturday! Man I cant wait to see it in person :D

Elco Warren

Lol, Yeah he beat me to it!! I was soooo close to calling off work today but Nancy would have killed me hahaha I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight lol.

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
kuruption109 said:
MAN O MAN... ALL I CAN SAY IS YALL BETTA WATCH OUT WHEN 2.0 DRIVES OUT THE GARAGE!!!!!!!!! 8)

AHHHHHHHH IM ALL PUMPED UP!!!!! cant wait to see 2.0!!!! :p

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
WE WANT PICS... WE WANT PICS...WE WANT PICS...WE WANT PICS...WE WANT PICS...WE WANT PICS...WE WANT PICS...
WE WANT PICS... WE WANT PICS...WE WANT PICS...WE WANT PICS...WE WANT PICS...WE WANT PICS...WE WANT PICS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor